Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ultrasound:)

Yesterday I went in for a quick appt because my pains in my right side have been stronger the past couple of days. The baby is growing and I even got to see the little heart beating. I'm not sure if I am all that happy with my dr right now unfortunately. The dr a)didn't try to measure the baby or the heartbeat and b) didn't look at my right side to see what the problem was. He did see a pocket of blood, which is called a subchorionic hematoma, which may cause bleeding in the near future. Anyone who has been pregnant before knows bleeding freaks you out even if you're expecting it!

Needless to say I'm not excited but as long as it doesn't affect the baby I'll deal with it. The only thing really bothering me is that he didn't bother to measure it at all but said to come back in two weeks to make sure it doesn't get bigger? How are we supposed to tell?! I'm currently looking for another dr to get another opinion on things and maybe keep a better eye on the baby and the blood. Hopefully I can find someone soon because I know I stress easily and not knowing exactly what is going on makes me stress even more!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that everything is mostly ok. And that you saw the babys heartbeat! I hope that you do find a better Dr who will take things more seriously!

    Love you Nikki!

    ReplyDelete