Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Check up

Went in today for a quick follow up from last time and saw the dr first. He said I'm measuring at 26 weeks instead of 23 so that was nice to hear! Baby's heartrate was in the upper 140s. Then I had an ultrasound to check my cervix since the followup was because of contractions. She took about ten measurements that ranged anywhere from 2.66 to 3.06 with only two of them over 3 where they should be:( I didn't see the dr again after the ultrasound but I have to go back in another 2 weeks. The receptionist tried talking him into 3 weeks because I have to do my diabetes test and rhogam shot then but he was set on 2...they didn't really say what that appt would even be for so of course now I'm just nervous and praying the cervical length doesn't go down anymore or ill be on meds again:(

No comments:

Post a Comment