Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3D Ultrasound

So today I had my 3D ultrasound finally! I debated whether or not to do it but since I never do much for myself and all I asked for for Christmas was stuff for the baby anyway I decided I deserved it. It didn't go too bad but baby didn't want to cooperate very well. His hand was in front of his face the whole time and so was the umbilical cord so we didn't get too many great shots. At least I have to go back there tomorrow anyway so she said we could just try and get a few more!

Baby is measuring a week ahead which was nice to know. His heart rate was at 148 bpm today. He looks like a little chunker already and is weighing about 3lbs 3oz:) Because of the cord it was hard to tell if he will look like his brothers or not but we will see in a couple of months!
Hand in his face like it was the whole time!

Once again but still cute:)

Hand is to the side here!

His chunky little foot

Hand
I also had a quick cervical length check and it has gone back up to 3.18cm over the past week. I still don't know how to believe this with all of the contractions and pressure I had over the weekend but I'll take it! I also had to get the first dose of the betamethazone shot and will get the second one tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment