Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Small update

Let's see...I haven't had the chance to update since last week because of being busy with Christmas and all. I was in the hospital for a couple of hours (only because the dr office was closed) on Friday. I was bleeding on Thursday night for some reason and had strange discharge on Friday so I went in. They did a ffn and it came back negative. They also made sure I wasn't leaking fluid, then sent me home. Baby's heartrate was allll over the place while I was hooked up but he was pretty active too so that might be part of why.

Yesterday I had a quick ultrasound to check cervical length again and it is still decent at 2.86cm. She also tried to see if baby had moved at all so we could get a good face shot but the little stinker is facing my spine pretty much and still has a hand in his face so we got a couple more side shots but that may be all I get. Better then nothing!

Other than that there isn't a whole lot to update. My back pain has been so bad it's hard to get up and walk some days. I brought it up last week and the dr didn't tell me what it could be from or anything but just gave me some Tylenol #3. The chiropractor is pretty much out of things he can do to try and help too so looks like I'm just going to have to deal with feeling like a cripple for a while.

First shot we got wasn't too bad!

And there is the hand in the face like usual

31 weeks...getting closer!
Here are a couple of shots we got yesterday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment